12may9:00 a.m.11:00 a.m.Sexual Harassment Prevention and Other EEO Issues (AB 1825/SB 1343 Compliance)
Eric J. Glassman, Esq.
Webinar In this innovative EEO compliance session, we cover all of the requirements for staff and “supervisors” under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws. We address all of the key
In this innovative EEO compliance session, we cover all of the requirements for staff and “supervisors” under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws. We address all of the key topics, including:
- The definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- The definition of “bullying,” and management’s responsibility for preventing it
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond, and requiring employees to respect the process
- Special expectations for “supervisors”
- How to encourage “Upstanders” (instead of just bystanders) in your organization
Employees of all levels and classifications love this interactive and engaging program, which we update every year to cover the most important legal developments.
Register now! Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $55 per person/group discounts are available.
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by May 5, 2020.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 2 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825