05dec9:00 a.m.11:00 a.m.Maintaining a Respectful Work Environment: EEO Compliance (AB 1825)(AB 1825)
Eric J. Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR EEO training is more important than ever. Our interactive and engaging AB 1825 sessions provide important and practical tools for managing EEO issues through real world examples, hypothetical scenarios,
EEO training is more important than ever. Our interactive and engaging AB 1825 sessions provide important and practical tools for managing EEO issues through real world examples, hypothetical scenarios, role plays, practical guidance, and humor. We address key topics in this challenging area, including:
- The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- The definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process
Employees love this program, which we update every year with the most important legal developments!
(Please note, telephone charges may apply.)
Cost: $85 per person
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Current clients may choose to be invoiced for the webinar. All other attendees will be approved once payment is received. Refunds are only available if cancellation is received by November 28, 2018.*
This activity, ID No. 338460, has been approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at https://www.hrci.org.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Wednesday) 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Training and Marketingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825