On March 4, 2021, the DFEH issued new COVID-19 guidance that replaces its previous guidance (in March and July 2020). The guidance addresses a number of important issues, including mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations at work. Jen addresses some of these topics in her vlog message here. The guidance can be found here. Stay tuned for more analysis later this week.
Popular Blog Posts
- Answers to FAQS about the American Rescue Plan Act
- California’s New Supplemental COVID-19 Sick Pay
- Alert: US Department of Labor Issues Guidance for Implementing the American Rescue Plan Act’s COBRA Subsidy Provisions
- New COVID-19 Supplemental Sick Leave Poster and FAQs
- The “New” FFCRA
- Court of Appeal Vacates Arbitration Award Due to Arbitrator’s Deficient Disclosure
- DFEH Issues New Pandemic Guidance
- Alert: DFEH Announces a New Pregnancy and Bonding Leave “App”
- California Arbitration-palooza!
- Preparing for COVID-19 Compliance Inspections: The Basics