On March 4, 2021, the DFEH issued new COVID-19 guidance that replaces its previous guidance (in March and July 2020). The guidance addresses a number of important issues, including mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations at work. Jen addresses some of these topics in her vlog message here. The guidance can be found here. Stay tuned for more analysis later this week.
Popular Blog Posts
- 9th Circuit Holds Bonus Formula Violates Overtime Calculation Rules
- California’s New Supplemental COVID-19 Sick Pay
- California Supreme Court Clarifies “Regular Rate” Calculation for Some Bonuses
- Time to Get Back to Basics!
- Pay Rest/Meal Premiums at the “Regular Rate”
- Court of Appeal: Employee Can Sue for PAGA Penalties for Violations that Don’t Affect the Employee
- California Supreme Court Expands Potential Unruh Civil Rights Act Claims Against Online Businesses
- Court of Appeal: Posting a Bond (or Seeking a Waiver) Strictly Enforced in Labor Commissioner Appeals
- AB 5 – CA’s New Independent Contractor Law Part 3 of 3