For those of you still on the edge of your seats after last week’s Cal/OSHA activity, the saga continues! The Board released its updated revisions to the ETS on Friday (June 11), which it will review at the June 17 meeting. If approved, the revised ETS will more closely align with the CDC and CDPH, particularly with respect to the changes to the CDPH’s face covering guidance, which is effective on June 15. Stay tuned. For now, you can read the proposed revisions here.
Popular Blog Posts
- 9th Circuit Holds Bonus Formula Violates Overtime Calculation Rules
- California’s New Supplemental COVID-19 Sick Pay
- California Supreme Court Clarifies “Regular Rate” Calculation for Some Bonuses
- Time to Get Back to Basics!
- Pay Rest/Meal Premiums at the “Regular Rate”
- Court of Appeal: Employee Can Sue for PAGA Penalties for Violations that Don’t Affect the Employee
- California Supreme Court Expands Potential Unruh Civil Rights Act Claims Against Online Businesses
- Court of Appeal: Posting a Bond (or Seeking a Waiver) Strictly Enforced in Labor Commissioner Appeals
- AB 5 – CA’s New Independent Contractor Law Part 3 of 3