We’ve updated our combined resources page as of 5/8/20, here. There’s new information from the IRS, SBA, and Governor Newsom.
Popular Blog Posts
- 9th Circuit Per Diem Case
- AB 2257 – CA’s “Improved” Independent Contractor Law, Explained
- California Court Decides How to Calculate Meal And Rest Period Penalties – Finally – Plus a Rounding Decision
- Court of Appeal: Arbitration Agreements May Apply Retroactively
- CA EMPLOYMENT LAW (COVID-FREE) POT POURRI
- The End of an Error?
- California Supreme Court: A Downside to Arbitration
- California Arbitration-palooza!
- California Legislature Passes New Employment Laws- Some Take Effect Now
- Are the Days of Time Rounding Over?