We’ve updated our combined resources page as of 5/8/20, here. There’s new information from the IRS, SBA, and Governor Newsom.
Popular Blog Posts
- Coronavirus / COVID Employment Law Updates for California Employers # 19
- California Tries to Ban Employment Arbitration (Again), Makes a Big Mess
- Court of Appeal: Employee Can Sue for PAGA Penalties for Violations that Don’t Affect the Employee
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update for California Employers # 12 – Cal-OSHA Updated Guidance Re Injury and Illness Plans
- A Cautionary Tale About Labor Commissioner Appeals
- Coronavirus / COVID Employment Law Updates for California Employers # 18
- California Arbitration-palooza!
- CA Legislature Wishes You Happy Labor Day, Re-Issues AB 5
- Follow up About CA Supreme Court’s Dart Decision re Regular Rates of Pay
- AB 2257 – CA’s “Improved” Independent Contractor Law, Explained