In this episode of The Workplace, CalChamber Executive Vice President and General Counsel Erika Frank discusses exempt employee misclassification with employment law expert Jennifer Shaw. In the podcast, they discuss the differences between exempt and non-exempt employees and the common mistakes employers make when classifying their employees as exempt. You can listen to the podcast here.
Most Popular News
- JENNIFER BROWN SHAW VOTED TOP RATED SPEAKER AT 2009 ANNUAL SHRM CONFERENCE
- “HOW FESTIVE IS TOO FESTIVE? TONE FROM THE TOP IS KEY TO AVOIDING TROUBLE” A CAL CHAMBER PODCAST FEATURING JENNIFER SHAW
- JENNIFER SHAW INTERVIEWED FOR A CAP RADIO ARTICLE REGARDING INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’S PROGRAM LAUNCHED IN CALIFORNIA FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- SHAW LAW GROUP, PC WELCOMES TRISH HIGGINS
- GREG VALENZA INTERVIEWED BY KCBS NEWS RADIO ABOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT ISSUES