The California Chamber of Commerce provides this handy guide to upcoming local ordinance changes. They include local minimum wage changes and more. Many changes go into effect 7/1/18. So, don’t get caught unaware. The article is here.
Popular Blog Posts
- 9th Circuit Per Diem Case
- California Arbitration-palooza!
- AB 2257 – CA’s “Improved” Independent Contractor Law, Explained
- California Legislature Passes New Employment Laws- Some Take Effect Now
- California Court Decides How to Calculate Meal And Rest Period Penalties – Finally – Plus a Rounding Decision
- Court of Appeal: Arbitration Agreements May Apply Retroactively
- CA EMPLOYMENT LAW (COVID-FREE) POT POURRI
- The End of an Error?
- California Supreme Court: A Downside to Arbitration