The California Chamber of Commerce provides this handy guide to upcoming local ordinance changes. They include local minimum wage changes and more. Many changes go into effect 7/1/18. So, don’t get caught unaware. The article is here.
Popular Blog Posts
- Answers to FAQS about the American Rescue Plan Act
- AB 2257 – CA’s “Improved” Independent Contractor Law, Explained
- Employment Law Potpourri (COVID-Related)
- California Supreme Court Clarifies “Regular Rate” Calculation for Some Bonuses
- Employee Recall Bill Signed
- California Supreme Court Holds No Claim for “Conversion” of Wages Under CA Law
- Court of Appeal: Employers Not Required to Allow Employees to Revoke Resignation
- California Court Decides How to Calculate Meal And Rest Period Penalties – Finally – Plus a Rounding Decision
- CalSavers Retirement Plan Deadline Coming Quickly!
- Changes to Cal/OSHA’s “Emergency Temporary Standard” Coming!