Jennifer Shaw was interviewed on KFBK’s news talk radio (1530AM) regarding legal protections for women in the workplace following a weather anchor who was given a sweater on the air because the news station was getting emails that her dress was provocative and an online petition in the U.K. against requiring women to wear high heels to their job. Click here to listen to the segment.
Most Popular News
- JENNIFER BROWN SHAW VOTED TOP RATED SPEAKER AT 2009 ANNUAL SHRM CONFERENCE
- “HOW FESTIVE IS TOO FESTIVE? TONE FROM THE TOP IS KEY TO AVOIDING TROUBLE” A CAL CHAMBER PODCAST FEATURING JENNIFER SHAW
- JENNIFER SHAW INTERVIEWED FOR A CAP RADIO ARTICLE REGARDING INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’S PROGRAM LAUNCHED IN CALIFORNIA FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- SHAW LAW GROUP, PC WELCOMES TRISH HIGGINS
- GREG VALENZA INTERVIEWED BY KCBS NEWS RADIO ABOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT ISSUES