Eric Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR In this session intended for employees, we cover the required topics under SB 1343 and related laws, including: • The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation • The definition
In this session intended for employees, we cover the required topics under SB 1343 and related laws, including:
• The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
• The definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it
• How to encourage “upstanders” in the workplace
• The difference between EEO laws and EEO policies
• How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
• The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond, and encourage employees to respect the process
This session is perfect for employers who want to provide non-supervisors with a safe place to learn about this important issue.
Employees love this program, which we update every year to cover the most important legal developments! Bring all of your questions! Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $45 per person.
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by May 4, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 1 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825