04feb9:00 a.m.11:00 a.m.SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION AND OTHER EEO ISSUES (FOR ALL EMPLOYEES, INCLUDING “SUPERVISORS”)
Eric Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR Employers throughout the state have relied on us for over 20 years to deliver interactive and impactful EEO compliance training. We regularly update our materials to reflect current events
Employers throughout the state have relied on us for over 20 years to deliver interactive and impactful EEO compliance training. We regularly update our materials to reflect current events and legal developments, and attendees rave about our delivery and content.
In this session intended for employees at all levels, we cover the required topics under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws, including:
- The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- The definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it
- How to encourage “upstanders” in the workplace
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond, and how to encourage employees to respect the process
- Additional expectations for “supervisors”
This session is perfect for employers who want everyone in the workplace to hear the same message.
Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $65 per person.
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by January 28, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 2 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Thursday) 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825