Eric J. Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR In this interactive session for all employees, we cover the required topics under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws, including: The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and
In this interactive session for all employees, we cover the required topics under AB 1825, SB 1343, and related laws, including:
- The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- The definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process
- Additional expectations for “supervisors
This session is perfect for employers who want everyone in the workplace to hear the same message.
We update this program every year to cover the most important legal developments. Register now, and bring all of your questions. Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $55 per person.
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by August 6, 2020.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 2 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825