Jennifer Shaw, Esq.
WEBINAR Is your head spinning with all of the new COVID-19 rules and regulations? We get it! Join Jennifer Shaw for our new webinar examining the relationship among California’s new SB
Is your head spinning with all of the new COVID-19 rules and regulations? We get it! Join Jennifer Shaw for our new webinar examining the relationship among California’s new SB 95 sick leave, the American Rescue Plan Act’s FFCRA tax credit, and the COBRA subsidy. Learn about each of these new laws, and how they apply to your workplace, including:
- How to apply SB 95’s “credit” provisions for leave you provided before March 29, 2021, and how the employee retroactivity provision really works
- How to calculate leave amounts, pay at the right rate, create a policy and notice, and meet other SB 95 requirements
- How SB 95 sick time applies to vaccinations, personal travel, and more
- How the ARPA updates the FFCRA, and what you should consider in deciding whether to take the credit
- The documentation you can require, and how to address abuse
- Who is entitled to the COBRA subsidy, and how to administer it
As always, this webinar will be interactive, and provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions. Attendees also will receive a detailed compliance checklist.
Register today! Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $159 per person/group discounts are available.
**Please note that your webinar link is unique to you. Please do not share it. If anyone other than you uses this link, the system will randomly delete all but one log-in during the webinar. Thank you.**
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by April 21, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 1 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Wednesday) 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825