14feb9:00 a.m.10:30 a.m.#metoo and Avoiding Sexual Harassment Claims
Jennifer Brown Shaw, Esq.
WEBINAR You have read about it or seen it on TV. Almost 150 prominent people have been accused of sexual harassment or worse in recent months. Countless others have been
You have read about it or seen it on TV. Almost 150 prominent people have been accused of sexual harassment or worse in recent months. Countless others have been accused without making headlines. Make no mistake: one does not have to be famous to be “next.” There is a change underway, the likes of which have not been seen since 1990. The evolving view of harassment could seriously affect your business, its leaders, and its brand.
Join us for this timely webinar, in which we will cover:
* How is the “#metoo” movement changing the paradigm?
* What changes must occur so employers can effectively respond?
* How to improve your organization’s harassment prevention program, including training?;
* Best practices for responding to and investigating complaints.
Let Jennifer Shaw, a nationally recognized employment law expert, be your guide as you navigate this challenging topic. There will be plenty of time for questions!
(Please note, telephone charges may apply.)
Cost is $179 per person.
Certificates of completion available.
CA MCLE and HRCI Credit available.
- Current clients may choose to be invoiced for this webinar. All other attendees will be approved once payment is received. Refunds are available only if cancellation is received by February 7, 2018.
(Wednesday) 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Amber Macalam, Director of Training and Marketingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825