This is a repeating eventoctober 10, 2017 9:00 a.m.
08feb9:00 a.m.11:30 a.m.Event OverFeaturedMaintaining a Respectful Work Environment: EEO Compliance(AB 1825)
Eric J. Glassman, Esq.
Our interactive and engaging AB 1825 seminars provide important and practical tools for managing EEO issues through real world examples, hypothetical scenarios, role plays, practical guidance, and humor. We address
Our interactive and engaging AB 1825 seminars provide important and practical tools for managing EEO issues through real world examples, hypothetical scenarios, role plays, practical guidance, and humor. We address the “gray” areas in EEO, including:
- The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Key prevention tools
- Principles of mutual respect and the Platinum Rule
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) can result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the “15-minute rule” and the duty to report and respond
Employees love this program, which is updated every year!
Registration is from 8:30am — 9:00am
- Cost: $85 per person*
- Certificates of completion available.
- CA MCLE and HRCI Credit available.
- Space is limited.
* Current clients may choose to be invoiced for the webinar. All other attendees will be approved once payment is received. Refunds are only available if cancellation is received by May 5, 2017.
(Wednesday) 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST
2nd Floor Training Room
425 University Avenue
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
october 10, 2017 9:00 a.m.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!