Megan Donaghey, Esq.
WEBINAR In this innovative new session, we cover all of the requirements for staff under SB 1343, and related laws. We address all of the key topics, including: The legal definitions
In this innovative new session, we cover all of the requirements for staff under SB 1343, and related laws. We address all of the key topics, including:
- The legal definitions of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- The definition of “bullying” and management’s responsibility for preventing it
- The differences between EEO laws and EEO policies
- How “out-of-work” conduct (including social media activities) may result in EEO liability
- The internal complaint process, including the duty to report, investigate and respond and requiring employees to respect the process
Employees love this program, which cover the most important legal developments! Certificates are provided upon completion.
Cost: $35 per person
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds are only available if cancellation is received by December 3, 2019.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at https://www.hrci.org.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Training and Marketingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825