Jennifer Shaw, Esq.
WEBINAR Most workplaces will be opening up over the next few months. Even “essential” workplaces should evaluate their current practices as COVID-19 releases its grip on the world. Employers must
Most workplaces will be opening up over the next few months. Even “essential” workplaces should evaluate their current practices as COVID-19 releases its grip on the world. Employers must consider various issues as part of the return-to-work process, including:
• Whether to implement a hybrid (that is, remote and on site) or fully onsite workplace
• How to comply with applicable health and safety requirements for employees and visitors
• Distributing new policies and other employee communications regarding the new “normal” and the benefits available to them
• How to address employees who want to remain 100% teleworkers
• Strategies for encouraging a smooth transition while still recognizing individual employee needs
Join us as we discuss these issues and more! Register now and bring your questions!
You will receive a certificate of completion.
Cost: $159 per person/group discounts are available.
**Please note that your webinar link is unique to you. Please do not share it. If anyone other than you uses this link, the system will randomly delete all but one log-in during the webinar. Thank you.**
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by April 8, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 1 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Thursday) 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825