Jennifer Brown Shaw, Esq.
How do you properly investigate an internal complaint? In this interactive seminar, attendees will learn about: The legal requirements applicable to internal investigations in the public and private sectors Developing an effective
How do you properly investigate an internal complaint? In this interactive seminar, attendees will learn about:
- The legal requirements applicable to internal investigations in the public and private sectors
- Developing an effective workplan and investigation strategy
- The do’s and don’ts of conducting effective witness interviews
- Compiling and analyzing the evidence
- The keys to drafting the investigative report
- Working with internal resources to take action after the investigation
- Preventing retaliation and future misconduct
Attendees will receive an “Investigator’s Manual” with checklists, sample interview outlines, and a sample investigative report. This is a fun, unique opportunity to hone your investigative skills in a safe and supportive environment.
This program is updated every year!
Registration is at 8:30 a.m.
Cost: $349 per person. Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds are only available if cancellation is received by May 8, 2018.
This activity, ID No. 338487, has been approved for 5.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at https://www.hrci.org.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
2nd Floor Training Room
425 University Avenue
Amber Macalam, Director of Training and Marketingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!