Eric Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR More frequently than ever, employers must investigate workplace issues. In this interactive webinar, attendees will learn from our experienced attorney investigators the keys to conducting effective investigations, including: Applicable
More frequently than ever, employers must investigate workplace issues. In this interactive webinar, attendees will learn from our experienced attorney investigators the keys to conducting effective investigations, including:
- Applicable legal requirements
- Best practices for conducting investigations during the COVID-19 crisis
- Developing an effective workplan and investigation strategy
- The art of conducting witness interviews
- Compiling and analyzing evidence
- Drafting investigation reports that will stand up in court
- Working with internal resources to take appropriate action after the investigation
- Preventing retaliation and future misconduct
Attendees will receive our trademarked “Investigator’s Manual” that contains checklists, sample interview outlines, and a sample investigation report. This is a fun, unique opportunity to hone your investigation skills in a safe and supportive environment.
This program is regularly updated. Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $599 per person/group discounts are available. **Please note that your webinar link is unique to you. Please do not share it. If anyone other than you uses this link, the system will randomly delete all but one log-in during the webinar. Thank you.**
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by October 1, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 5.5 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Thursday) 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825