Eric J. Glassman, Esq.
WEBINAR More frequently than ever, employers must conduct internal investigations of workplace issues. In this interactive, three-hour webinar, attendees will learn about: The legal requirements applicable
More frequently than ever, employers must conduct internal investigations of workplace issues. In this interactive, three-hour webinar, attendees will learn about:
- The legal requirements applicable to internal investigations in the public and private sectors
- Developing an effective workplan and investigation strategy
- The do’s and don’ts of conducting witness interviews
- Compiling and analyzing the evidence
- How to draft an investigative report that will stand up in court
- Working with internal resources to take action after the investigation
- Preventing retaliation and future misconduct
Attendees will receive our trademarked “Investigator’s Manual” with checklists, sample interview outlines, and a sample investigation report. This is a fun, unique opportunity to hone your skills in a safe and supportive environment.
This program is updated annually.
Register now! Certificates provided upon completion.
Cost: $299 per person/group discounts are available.
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by August 19, 2020.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 2.75 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 2.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Wednesday) 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825