Jennifer Brown Shaw, Esq.
How do you properly investigate an internal complaint applicable to the public and private sectors? In this interactive program attendees will learn about: The legal requirements applicable to internal investigations Developing an
How do you properly investigate an internal complaint applicable to the public and private sectors? In this interactive program attendees will learn about:
- The legal requirements applicable to internal investigations
- Developing an effective workplan and investigation strategy
- The do’s and don’ts of conducting effective witness interviews
- Compiling and analyzing the evidence
- The keys to drafting the investigative report
- Working with internal resources to take action after the investigation
- Preventing retaliation and future misconduct
Attendees will receive an “Investigator’s Manual” with checklists, sample interview outlines and a sample investigative report. This is a fun, unique opportunity to hone your investigative skills in a safe and supportive environment.
(Please note, telephone charges may apply.)
- Cost is $200.00 per person*
* Current clients may choose to be invoiced for the webinar. All other attendees will be approved once payment is received. Refunds are only available if cancellation is received by July 27, 2017.
(Thursday) 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST