08jun9:00 a.m.10:00 a.m.AB 1963 MANDATED REPORTER TRAINING FOR HR PROFESSIONALS AND LEADERS
Megan Donaghey, Esq.
WEBINAR AB 1963 is effective on January 1, 2021. It requires all HR professionals and leaders who interact with and supervise minors to receive training on their duties and responsibilities
AB 1963 is effective on January 1, 2021. It requires all HR professionals and leaders who interact with and supervise minors to receive training on their duties and responsibilities as mandated reporters of child abuse and neglect. We know you’re busy. And you want to comply with the law. So, join one-hour webinar that covers all of the new requirements.
Why choose Shaw Law Group?
- Our compliant session is only one hour!
- We have over 30 years’ experience training employees on workplace topics from sexual harassment prevention and EEO principles to diversity, equity and inclusion, and workplace violence prevention.
- Attendees love our engaging and entertaining style.
- We make recordkeeping a breeze—you will receive a report of your employees’ attendance to demonstrate compliance.
We are the training vendor of choice for hundreds of private and public sector employers throughout the country. Join us and bring your questions!
Cost: $49 per person.
**Please note that your webinar link is unique to you. Please do not share it. If anyone other than you uses this link, the system will randomly delete all but one log-in during the webinar. Thank you.**
Certificates of completion will be provided. MCLE credit is available.
* Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by June 1, 2021.
Shaw Law Group, PC is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 1 HR (General) credit towards aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.
Shaw Law Group, PC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
Amber Macalam, Director of Trainingamacalam@shawlawgroup.com 425 University Avenue, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95825