For those of you still on the edge of your seats after last week’s Cal/OSHA activity, the saga continues! The Board released its updated revisions to the ETS on Friday (June 11), which it will review at the June 17 meeting. If approved, the revised ETS will more closely align with the CDC and CDPH, particularly with respect to the changes to the CDPH’s face covering guidance, which is effective on June 15. Stay tuned. For now, you can read the proposed revisions here.
Popular Blog Posts
- Time to Get Back to Basics!
- California Supreme Court Expands Potential Unruh Civil Rights Act Claims Against Online Businesses
- 9th Circuit Holds Bonus Formula Violates Overtime Calculation Rules
- Court of Appeal: Employers Not Required to Allow Employees to Revoke Resignation
- AB 5 – CA’s New Independent Contractor Law Part 3 of 3
- California Supreme Court Punts on Whether Regular Rate is Calculated Per Pay Period or Workweek
- Employers Who File the EEO-1 Form Must File 2017 and 2018 Pay Data by 9/30/19
- Court of Appeal: Employee Can Sue for PAGA Penalties for Violations that Don’t Affect the Employee
- Pay Rest/Meal Premiums at the “Regular Rate”